This can be a new dog into the home, a rescue dog, a puppy, adolescent or an established dog.
For the more complex issues we offer behaviour consultations, during these sessions, we obtain a full history, discuss your requirements at length, and support you with a tailored training programme to improve on issues highlighted. We offer full telephone/email support between the consultation and follow up sessions.
What is Positive Reinforcement Dog Training?
- Teaching dogs desirable behaviours using SCIENCE-base and REWARD-based methods.
- Helping dogs learn and succeed step by step.
- Motivating dogs with fun exercises and games. No force! No pain!
- Encouraging dogs to think more for themselves.
- Valuing dogs’ voluntary behaviours.
- Understanding dogs’ feelings from their body language.
- Understanding how dogs learn, their needs and wants.
- Using methods that work humanely with any dog. Big dogs, small dogs, puppies, senior dogs, disabled dogs, fearful dogs, reactive dogs… can all learn and have fun!