What is Positive Reinforcement Dog Training?
- Teaching dogs desirable behaviours using SCIENCE-base and REWARD-based methods.
- Helping dogs learn and succeed step by step.
- Motivating dogs with fun exercises and games. No force! No pain!
- Encouraging dogs to think more for themselves.
- Valuing dogs’ voluntary behaviours.
- Understanding dogs’ feelings from their body language.
- Understanding how dogs learn, their needs and wants.
- Using methods that work humanely with any dog. Big dogs, small dogs, puppies, senior dogs, disabled dogs, fearful dogs, reactive dogs… can all learn and have fun!